THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA
This country found in the West-African sub-region has English as the official language.
With over 100 tertiary institutions in Ghana comprising universities, colleges, polytechnics among others which offer undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, students have a wide range of options to choose from.
There are programs available to meet every need and to support you to determine the best program for you, this section seeks to feed you with knowledge about each institution’s location, programmes offer, the requirements for admission, etc.
It also includes many other details needed for students to make informed choices as well as ensure successful applications.
GHANA AS THE BEST OPTION!
There are numerous positive reasons for applying to study in Ghana. This section offers objective and practical advice and guidance to prospective international students on studying in the Republic of Ghana; in relation to both Undergraduate and Post Graduate studies.
- RecognitionCourses offered by the Ghanaian tertiary institutions have gained international recognition over the years.
- QualityGhanaian universities are known for quality programs and excellent tuition from qualified lecturers. There are also periodic visits from lecturers in other internationally recognized institutions across the world. The universities have further adopted modern technology and teaching methods to add value to the learning process.
- ChoiceThe educational system in Ghana has enabled a wide range of institutions to co-exist and collaborate across academic and social environments, offering diploma and degree programmes as well as specialized subjects.
- Direct AdmissionAdmission into educational institutions is direct! Aside the WASSCE certificate, there are no written examinations such as SAT, TOFEL, IELTS, JAMB, NECO, etc. before admission into Ghanaian universities and institutions.
- Value as an investment in your future, a Ghanaian degree gives you great value for the money. You are presented with a wide range of tuition fees, cost of living plus financial help from several departments within and outside of the universities, to make studying in Ghana cost-effective.
- Environmentally safe, serene and peaceful environments, coupled with favorable weather conditions is a requisite for academic success. The Ghanaian environment provides just that.
- No VisaUnbelievable!!! Yes 100% no visa required.